White 14 gauge type T90/THWN/THHN wire, stranded
Required: 22 feet
- TheElectricBrewery.com (Worldwide shipping)
- Amazon.com (USA)
- Amazon.ca (Canada)
- Amazon.co.uk (Europe)
- eBay (USA)
- Control Panel (Part 2) (Qty: 21 feet)
- Control Panel (Safe start interlock) (Qty: 1 foot)
- 50A Electric Brewery Control Panel for back to back batches (240V only, for international use) (Qty: 1 foot)
- 50A Electric Brewery Control Panel for 30+ gallons (240V only, for international use) (Qty: 1 foot)
While considerably less expensive, do not use primary wire as it is only rated to 60VDC / 24VAC.
Use either type T90, THWN, or THHN wire, all of which are rated to 600V. The lower the wire gauge number (called American Wire Gauge or 'AWG'), the thicker the wire. For our use stranded wire is considerably easier to work with and in most cases will provide a more secure connection than solid core wire.
Purchasing through our affiliate links helps support our site at no extra cost to you. We thank you!