Everything you need to know to build your own Electric Brewery using non-proprietary (off-the-shelf) industrial grade components to ensure long term serviceability. Build once, customize to suit your needs if you like, and then use it a lifetime to produce world-class award winning beers.
Our instructions show you what's needed, where to get it, and how to assemble it in easy to follow steps. No need to understand electrical schematics or CAD drawings. An electronic book version is also available for printing or reading offline.
Building Your Brewery Articles
- Parts List
- Kettles (overview)
- Heating Elements
- Temperature Probes
- Hot Liquor Tank
- Mash/Lauter Tun
- Boil Kettle
- Brew Stand
- Wort Chiller
- Control Panel (Part 1)
- Control Panel (Part 2)
- Control Panel (Safe start interlock)
- Control Panel (Setup)
- Grain Mill
- Basement Build: Step by Step
- FAQ: Adapting for a 30 gallon/1 bbl (or larger) setup
- FAQ: Adapting for a back to back setup
- FAQ: Adapting for 220-240V countries
- HOW TO: Testing your control panel / Troubleshooting
- HOW TO: Replacing heating elements
- Control panel with discrete PIDs vs. computer/automation?
- FAQ: HERMS vs RIMS?
Got questions? Visit our discussion forum where you can talk to others building our design.
Our Electric Brewery design is used in over 50 countries by homebrewers, commercial breweries, brew on premise shops, brew pubs, restaurants, industrial and entertainment corporations, distilleries, kombucha brewers, and more! Visit our Testimonials page for some examples.